Thursday 08 June 2023
The Inclusion and Diversity in Nuclear Conference will take place on Thursday 08 June 2023.
- Conference with Workshop Ticket Holders – 10:00 – 16:00 BST / UK Time, with optional post conference networking for in-person attendees from 16:00 onwards.
- Conference only Ticket Holders (workshop excluded) – 10:00 – 13:00 BST / UK Time
Venues – this will be a hybrid conference:
- In-person venue: The Hyatt Regency Manchester
- Virtual venue: online platform details will be shared with relevant ticket holders.
Conference Theme: The Reality of Inclusion – exploring the different roles, responsibilities, challenges and opportunities across all levels of the organisation.
Attendance is free of charge for all ticket holders.
The following ticket types are available:
- In-person conference with workshop ticket
- In-person conference only ticket (workshop excluded)
- Virtual conference with workshop ticket
- Virtual conference only ticket (workshop excluded)
In-person tickets will include lunch and refreshments. In-person attendees will be able to specify any dietary and accessibility requirements when completing the registration form.
During registration those who have selected a with workshop ticket type, will be asked to indicate their first and second choice of workshop. We will do our best to allocate you to your first choice of workshop subject to demand and capacity limits.
Hyatt Regency Manchester, M15 6PQ