Workshop Tour 2020
Virtual delivery of the workshop tour is now available.
Please visit https://bit.ly/EqEngEWWNuclear to enquire and book places.
In 2020, Inclusion and Diversity in Nuclear teamed up with EqualEngineers to hold a workshop tour.
The workshop topic is: ‘Engineering a Winning Workforce: Engaging the Majority’.
We are pleased to announce that, through a combination of in-person and online sessions, we managed to hit our target of delivering the workshop to 1000 delegates.
• Understand your passion and what you can do to create a purpose-driven workforce.
• Evaluate your biases and how they impact on building trust.
• Identify personal and organisational barriers to inclusion and devise an action plan to overcome.
• Articulate your diversity story and become a role model for others.
• Learn how to engage with your peers, clients and employees to have better interpersonal relationships.
• Harness the benefits of positive mental health and wellbeing to thrive at work.
The training session will last for approx. 2.5 hours.
Diversity and Inclusion in UK Nuclear is a not for profit initiative. We have subsidised the delegate ticket costs for the initial pilot wave of the tour. The subsidised ticket prices for the first set of tour dates is £99+VAT per delegate.
- Team Leaders
- People who work in teams
- People who work in diverse teams and want to improve working relationships and increase inclusion
- People who want to work in and build diverse and inclusive teams
ECITB Member Company?
The costs for delivering this EqualEngineers “Engineering a Winning Workforce: Engaging the Majority” training course
are covered via the ECITB Training Levy for in-scope organisations. 100% of the cost is covered by this grant funding.
If you are an in-scope company, contact EqualEngineers to book training for your organisation. Visit